Tongue and groove processing of wood fibre insulation boards
A German producer of wood fibre insulation boards expands its existing production with another tongue and groove profiling line.
The custom-built double-end tenoner - combination with high performance, has the following equipment features:
- Double-end tenoner with up to 4 processing motors per side.
- Automatic positioning of the processing motors
- Additional grooving saw for the surface in longitudinal direction
- Angular transfer for panel output up to approx. 24 panels/min
- Control system based on a Siemens SPS S7 - 1515F with a large 19" operating terminal
- New user-friendly interface SOFI 3.0 (Schwabedissen Operator - Friendly Interface)