For efficient cutting of all kinds of panels
Panel saws for single panels and books
saws are used in the following applications:
- Inline saws for single panels in production lines
- Book saws in production lines or as stationary processing solutions
- Cross cut saws for continuously produced panel material behind press systems
Our product range is designed to cover a wide range of different applications and performance requirements.
All SCHWABEDISSEN sizing systems are characterized by their special qualities: They are extremely tough, powerful and durable, and operate with the highest possible accuracy.
Customized systems are developed for the user’s specific requirements, using proven standard components.
- individual: customized systems are developed for the user's specific requirements, using proven standard components
- long lasting: extremely tough, powerful and durable heavy design of all machine components for 24 hour production
- appropriate: industry know-how since 145 years
- precise: our machines operate with the highest possible accuracy
- user-friendly: we continuously develop our electronic controls on Siemens basis
- low maintenance: customized systems are developed for the user's specific requirements, using proven standard components
- efficient: performance always depends on the section, the panel material and the height of the panel book to be cut.
PB, MDF, OSB, plywood, solid wood
Plasterboard, gypsum fibre, mineral fibre, fibre cement, cement bonded boards
Solid wood, rear panels, drawer parts
HPL, compressed laminated wood, Aluminium/plastics
Formwork beams and shuttering panels
CNC processing center / double end tenoner
Carton pressed boards
5-axis processing with robot head
Profiling of window frames with single sided tenoner
Cross processing with double end tenoner